Monday, December 24, 2012

Fav Pic

That has to be my favourite pic from IIFT. Minal and Neha kissing me to try and cheer me up because some guys had been very mean to me after the symposium. Though now I get the point that boys being boys have the tendency to just go jump into things without thinking abt the niceties to be followed... but this is my favourite pic more because of the simplicity of thinking. Apparently for my friends just them being around me and giving me a peck on the cheek and a hug is supposed to cheer me up.. And I think its quite true too...Theres nothing that picks you up better than people just showing you they are there for in the simplest term possible . It gives you the courage to believe that whatever past doesnt matter cos the ppl who care abt u still do and will always continue to do so..

No comments: