Sunday, October 24, 2010

Music makes me lose control... :P

Got a new Ipod... Its a gift from my brother... so Yay!!!! he did something nice for a change... :P Just got to figure out how to use it now... However installing the itunes software/ etc on my lappy made me actually look at the songs i have on my laptop too.. and i didnt realise how long it has been since i heard these... to many at this point of time they may sound like the golden oldies... am listening to Backstreet's Back now and thinking back to 7th std which is when I went crazy about these guys, remembering how we used to find the line " Am I sexual" scandalous even though it doesnt mean anything if you think of it rationally( the person who wrote their songs was granatically challenged I guess.. they should just hire me instead in the future.. :P:D) Anyways its fun to listen to these and I cant wait to put them on the Ipod.

Now here's the thing, I dont understand what gives VH1 the idea that we like rap and Hip-Hop... I think those two are the worst possible thing that could happen to Music... or even a way to console those people who just cant sing and think that them talking fast and in an incomprehensible way is them singing ..... Whats wrong with people that is not music.... please for heaven's sake start singing... let us hear some instruments playing somewhere in the background and some rhythm in your voice.. some softness and emotion apart from that of wanting to shoot everyone else down....

Anyways I am thankful to the Michael Buble's and James Blunt's of the world.... Thank god for you.... I hope people regain their senses and start listening to SONGS again rather than long lists of expletives being strewn around by people who frankly seem more suited for professions such as mugging people in the middle of the night on deserted roads..... And i am grateful that my favourites like Backstreet Boys and westlife still sing.... Some sanity prevails in this mad chaos....

No comments: