Thursday, March 18, 2010

One Year just whizzed past and I didnt even notice

OMG!!!!!!! Did a year just go by??? It seems just like yesterday that I arrived in Kolkata... I can even remember what I was wearing ( Khaki capris with a white turtle neck T for the unbelieveing)... Scared, wondering what hostel life would be like , never having stayed in a hostel ever before in my life.... Amazingly its now time to pack up and leave for summer internships... and im still finding it very hard to believe that we have completed our first year of MBA....

Well a lot has changed but still, I would say most of the things are the same....I am still in the same room for instance :P... I think the few things i learnt about myself in this short and really super fast forwarded period is that a) I sleep too much for an MBA.... b) I have finally adapte myself to th efood in Kolkata... however the water here is where i draw a line... what's with the taste ????c) I can really adapt to new cities well( thats a bonus since i really want to go for marketing) d) my immunity has reached new levels due to the brilliant sanitary conditions of where we eat(street food in Kolkata... I could make a whole entry on that ) But most importantly I think what has changed is my confidence level... this is turning into a boring post ..,... I wanted it to be funny and nostalgic... but watever .. im gonna post it anyways because i want to remember this... This one is purely for me to read and remember in the future so please dont mind it :P... weird the things u hear these days.... anyways im off to bed now... 1:45 ....

No comments: