Sunday, December 27, 2009

I'm Back!!!!

Hello... after a long absence on the blogging frontier.. I have decided to make an entry again... and where better to type in my blog from but the comfort of my own (Brother's) chair... Yup I am back in mumbai... and man am i loving it... there's something about this city that just fills up your senses... I seem t have a love affair with this place... No matter where i go or what I do i am happiest when i am here... it may be the fact that its really everything i ever wanted or might ever want is in Mumbai...( though I wouldnt mind checking out New York either ;))...Anyways now that I have gushed about being back home , I can move on to other things...
I Have actually taken to heart the fact that I have been depriving you poor souls of my witty commentary on life... so I have suddenly posted 3 entries in the last 1 hour... Well one of them had been written earlier but posted on another blog i maintain... So anyways... since i have been here, I have had my mom's pani puri which is the best in the world... watched three idiots in ghatkopatr....gone to bandra... love bandra.. had dinner there... fallen sick and had stomach cramos and diarrhoea after the dinner there... gone to watch avatar the next day to south mumbai... not liked it so much... 3-d effect was the only allure of the movie.... hated the story line.... come out gone to gol masjid... had biryani at jaffer Bhai's delhi darbar...Spent the sunday at home... slet mostly... hAd my atya's(Bua's) brilliat mutton liver and curry... and watched ajab prem ki ghajab kahaani which was hilarious only on account of its stupidity....
Nect on the list is a visit to my previous office... meeting my friends and mentor there... going to colba.. a visit to prithvi cafe.... juhu beach... shopping at AND... a new years partyu smwhr .... rocket singh..... bombay blues.... crawford market..
man i have got a lot to do.... chalo cu and tc...

No comments: