Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My life at this point....

Ok heres some random thoughts going through my head today....

1) my grammar's gone to the dogs.... i have actually written here's some random thoughts rather than here are some random thoughts....



2) I am in office and its 12:20.... what am i doing? i came in looked into a few things... figured them out... over with them... now i feel drained already with the amount of things being thrown at me.... i think my inbox is heavier than the outbox... not good... i want to run away from it all... can i?



3) why am i here? my mba entrance exam in a weeks time.... i cud not solve time speed distance problems yesterday... im gonna flunk miserably... god... help...... i need a miracle now... an act of god....



4) why do i feel sleepy at 11:30 every afternon? i should not.... this is not good.... all my exams are scheduled arnd that tym... i will flunk them all



5) oh god the functional analyst in my team is cmng in my direction... why god why..... why do we have to test the bloody thing for errors???? i hate my life....what am i doing



6) I wish i could run away from all of this... i want a break with just one thing to worry about instead of so many.....

No comments: